Roadmap to quit LLN.net

Discussion sur le provider E-leven

Roadmap to quit LLN.net

Message par stealthisnick » 05 Mai 2009 18:19

I'm sorry if I have to write this in english but it is a lot easier and quicker for me than french (but I can read it so feel free to reply in french if you prefer)

since the huge amount of problems that this provider provides (actually this evening internet at my place is again dead), I'm here to ask some help in how to quit, which are all the steps required here in belgium and so on

my contract ends in august so I guess it is time to start to get things done

thank you very much in advance for any reply
stealthisnick
Membre
Membre

Message(s) : 57

Message par nicky_larson9 » 05 Mai 2009 18:20

Traduc EN to FR:

Je suis désolé si je dois écrire en anglais, mais il est beaucoup plus facile et plus rapide pour moi que le français (mais je peux le lire alors n'hésitez pas à répondre en français si vous préférez), depuis l'énorme quantité de problèmes que ce fournisseur prévoit (en fait, ce soir internet à ma place est à nouveau mort), je suis ici pour demander de l'aide sur la façon de cesser de fumer, qui sont toutes les mesures nécessaires en l'espèce, en Belgique et ainsi de suite mon contrat prendra fin en août donc je suppose qu'il est temps de commencer à faire les choses je vous remercie beaucoup d'avance pour toute réponse
je suis un bienveillant du handicap que je suis malentendant que cas je suis exprime une dyslexique donc mes excuses car ne pas ma faute :)
nicky_larson9
Vieux Caillou
Vieux Caillou

Message(s) : 6615

Message par Zantafio » 06 Mai 2009 10:47

NIcky, tu es bien gentil mais le traducteur google ou assimilé est mauvais et ce n'est aps plus compréhensible que tes messages habituels...

Il n'a pas envie d'arrêter de fumer mais de quitter les plus grands escrocs de l'Internet : E-Leven...

Your internet access was off because all Scarlet's services were down yesterday evening. In fact, you pay a scarlet service dearer than it really is because E-leven is just an intermediate shadow society that takes money for doing nothing but hiding who is your real provider.

Since this provider is a bunch of real scrooges and hustlers, you should quit IMMEDIATELY ! Write down a registred letter to any of their fictious addresses and send it by e-mail too at : [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] and [email protected] (the bandit in chief).

Tell them they lie constantly and a fictious society that provides a undercover scarlet product which is in fact cheaper and that they rob you about 10 € a month for nothing but lying. Tell them they got bankrupt once and use a banned society name, they don't have any social legal establishment, they cheat the v.a.t., the treasure and the trade regulation acts. Above all tell them you've got enough being laughed at by incompetent and stealers employees and that you ready to complain to Belgium's economy regulation authority.

You should be free. Don't pay anything !

This an evidence, everybody has got to leave this bunch of shitty stealers who sale a scarlet product for €€€ more than it really costs and offering no counterpart.

Leave as soon as you can !
Zantafio
Compte désactivé
Compte désactivé

Message(s) : 94

Message par nicky_larson9 » 06 Mai 2009 10:54

Zantafio a écrit :NIcky, tu es bien gentil mais le traducteur google ou assimilé est mauvais et ce n'est pas plus compréhensible que tes messages habituels...

oui mais pas à google donc j'étais via Frengly.com :)
Dernière édition par nicky_larson9 le 01 Juin 2009 09:08, édité 1 fois.
je suis un bienveillant du handicap que je suis malentendant que cas je suis exprime une dyslexique donc mes excuses car ne pas ma faute :)
nicky_larson9
Vieux Caillou
Vieux Caillou

Message(s) : 6615

Message par stealthisnick » 06 Mai 2009 13:39

Zantafio a écrit :Your internet access was off because all Scarlet's services were down yesterday evening. In fact, you pay a scarlet service dearer than it really is because E-leven is just an intermediate shadow society that takes money for doing nothing but hiding who is your real provider.

Since this provider is a bunch of real scrooges and hustlers, you should quit IMMEDIATELY ! Write down a registred letter to any of their fictious addresses and send it by e-mail too at : [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] and [email protected] (the bandit in chief).

Tell them they lie constantly and a fictious society that provides a undercover scarlet product which is in fact cheaper and that they rob you about 10 ¤ a month for nothing but lying. Tell them they got bankrupt once and use a banned society name, they don't have any social legal establishment, they cheat the v.a.t., the treasure and the trade regulation acts. Above all tell them you've got enough being laughed at by incompetent and stealers employees and that you ready to complain to Belgium's economy regulation authority.

You should be free. Don't pay anything !

This an evidence, everybody has got to leave this bunch of shitty stealers who sale a scarlet product for ¤¤¤ more than it really costs and offering no counterpart.

Leave as soon as you can !

I knew already the scarlet thing and all the rest, but since I've already paid for the whole year the last august it make no sense to quit now and pay twice an internet connection in the meantime
so my question is again, what are the steps to quit them normally at the end of the contract?

thanks anyway for your reply
stealthisnick
Membre
Membre

Message par Drumnseb » 08 Mai 2009 08:36

"I'm here to ask some help in how to quit" - "je suis ici pour demander de l'aide sur la façon de cesser de fumer" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plié mort en lisant ça!
Vive la traduction online! :wink:
Drumnseb
Habitué
Habitué

Message(s) : 585

Message par stealthisnick » 11 Mai 2009 09:11

so anyone has any advice on how to normally end a contract with an ISP?

thanks again in advance
stealthisnick
Membre
Membre

Message par solar10 » 11 Mai 2009 10:04

stealthisnick a écrit :so anyone has any advice on how to normally end a contract with an ISP?

thanks again in advance

Depends upon...
1- The reason you want to quit
2- Your contract agreements
3- How long ago you subscribed

A1 - You're unsatisfied but that ain't sufficient enough... what's in your contract regarding your disatisfaction? If ever you seem to be in your right to end your subscription there is usually a 30-day notice or on the 30th of next month notice. Immediate closure occurs only if there is a major breach of the contract which doesn't seem to be your case.
A2 - check for yourself...
A3 - you believe it ends in august, double check that if there is no clause such as "reconduction tacite", that means unless you clearly ask to end your contract (lettre recommandee avec accuse de reception!), you're tied for another year. Check the notification delays, don't ask to close your line the day before the end...
solar10
Vingt mille
Vingt mille

Message(s) : 24396

Message par stealthisnick » 11 Mai 2009 15:45

I want to quit at the end of the contract, that is in august
I know I have to ask clearly to end my contract with them
my question was actually which is the standard procedure to do that
as it seems I have to send a LR with AR but how long before the end? 30 days?
and what should I write in it?

thanks again
stealthisnick
Membre
Membre

Message par stealthisnick » 25 Mai 2009 15:16

any suggestion?
stealthisnick
Membre
Membre

Message par Free Mind » 01 Juin 2009 01:18

stealthisnick a écrit :any suggestion?

Stealthisnick... According to the general conditions, you have to renounce the contract just seven days before the end of your contract. As I guess that you already made up your mind and if you want to be on the safe side, you can already send your letter requesting them to put an end to the contract at its expiration in August. Precise that they have to keep the line up until then.

As your contract was for one year, no special reason to give... Just tell them you don't wish to have it renewed. Then find yourself another provider ASAP to ensure that the technical part gets done in time. ;-)

Registered mail, of course for any communication. ;-)
Virtutes cernuntur in agendo
Free Mind
Acharné
Acharné

Message(s) : 1344

Message par stealthisnick » 22 Juin 2009 08:13

Free Mind a écrit :Stealthisnick... According to the general conditions, you have to renounce the contract just seven days before the end of your contract. As I guess that you already made up your mind and if you want to be on the safe side, you can already send your letter requesting them to put an end to the contract at its expiration in August. Precise that they have to keep the line up until then.

As your contract was for one year, no special reason to give... Just tell them you don't wish to have it renewed. Then find yourself another provider ASAP to ensure that the technical part gets done in time. ;-)

Registered mail, of course for any communication. ;-)

http://pdfvia.com/showfile-3292/resiliation.pdf

ok, so this is the letter I could send them
anything else to say? any error?
thanks in advance for any help
stealthisnick
Membre
Membre

Message par stealthisnick » 30 Juin 2009 09:23

stealthisnick a écrit :http://pdfvia.com/showfile-3292/resiliation.pdf

ok, so this is the letter I could send them
anything else to say? any error?
thanks in advance for any help

anyone?
stealthisnick
Membre
Membre

Message par Free Mind » 08 Juil 2009 01:48

Ooops... Sorry, I didn't check this thread in a while.

Sounds good for me.

Mail it ASAP and with a return receipt. And don't forget to put E-Leven in cc. :)
Virtutes cernuntur in agendo
Free Mind
Acharné
Acharné

Message(s) : 1344

Message par stealthisnick » 18 Août 2009 09:39

I sent the letter more than one month ago already and after few days I got the receipt back
so I think they received my letter
what should I expect next from them? nothing I guess
but normally how it should go?
stealthisnick
Membre
Membre

Retour vers E-leven