LLN.NET : plus de signal adsl !

Discussion sur le provider E-leven

Message par Dreamer » 25 Nov 2008 03:28

Hello.
The guy tried to contact me on thursday an friday, but my gsm was off.
He let me 2 messages telling me first that they received my recommandé (1 week after it was supposed to be received... ) and that they will do what they have to do to make the "transfer" (i guess from the e-leven network to the new).

On friday he told me that I should call back to have username and password for the new connection.
So I hope it will be ready this week, and im waiting.

But it seems the recommandé made them move faster...
Its been 1month 3/4 now weeee

Suite au prochain épisode.
Dreamer
Acharné
Acharné

Message(s) : 3345

Message par Free Mind » 25 Nov 2008 09:56

Dreamer a écrit :Hello.
The guy tried to contact me on thursday an friday, but my gsm was off.
He let me 2 messages telling me first that they received my recommandé (1 week after it was supposed to be received... ) and that they will do what they have to do to make the "transfer" (i guess from the e-leven network to the new).

On friday he told me that I should call back to have username and password for the new connection.
So I hope it will be ready this week, and im waiting.

But it seems the recommandé made them move faster...
Its been 1month 3/4 now weeee

Suite au prochain épisode.

Good news for you guys. :-) Good luck for the future!

And yes, a registered mail is a very efficient manner of getting things hastened. :-)
Virtutes cernuntur in agendo
Free Mind
Acharné
Acharné

Message(s) : 1344

Message par stealthisnick » 26 Nov 2008 14:57

I won't be so enthusiastic
they might still just trying to take time

no news since friday when they said..."in less than a week"
stealthisnick
Membre
Membre

Message(s) : 57

Message par Free Mind » 26 Nov 2008 15:27

stealthisnick a écrit :I won't be so enthusiastic
they might still just trying to take time

no news since friday when they said..."in less than a week"

Call them... And otherwise pay a visit to the Justice of Peace. ;-)
Free Mind
Acharné
Acharné

Message par stealthisnick » 28 Nov 2008 15:05

I called them again
this time someone else answered the phone but as he said he wasn't aware of my situation (!!!)

so still no news
next week I'll try to call at least peace justice to understand how it works
stealthisnick
Membre
Membre

Message par Dreamer » 28 Nov 2008 16:06

I calling him 30 min ago, I had the flemish guy (with a flemish accent anyway, they seem to be 2 guys ).
He told me he would send me a mail with all the infos (login etc) but I dont have it yet.
I ll call back at 16h if nothing came.
And I'll check my routeur to see if the sync is back, because i guess, without sync, no possibility of having any connection...

Dreamer
Dreamer
Acharné
Acharné

Message par Free Mind » 28 Nov 2008 17:56

He's trying to get off for the week-end! Snatch him up!
Free Mind
Acharné
Acharné

Message par Dreamer » 28 Nov 2008 18:32

He got up.... no answer at 16h15, no mail either :evil: :evil:
Why do I have the impression to be a goat ?
Foutage de gueule !
Et sur le 1307, le numéro de correspond a aucune adresse, sinon je proposerais une virée a plusieurs histoire de les faire bouger un peu.

I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this

Do you think there is a real hope of any real network migration ?
I dont wanna come to the point of justice de paix :/
Dreamer
Acharné
Acharné

Message par Free Mind » 28 Nov 2008 18:48

Dreamer a écrit :He got up.... no answer at 16h15, no mail either :evil: :evil:
Why do I have the impression to be a goat ?
Foutage de gueule !
Et sur le 1307, le numéro de correspond a aucune adresse, sinon je proposerais une virée a plusieurs histoire de les faire bouger un peu.

I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this

Do you think there is a real hope of any real network migration ?
I dont wanna come to the point of justice de paix :/

A mon avis, il vous racontent des histoires. :-( J'entreprenderais la procédure judiciaire, si ce n'est pour autre chose, pour les inciter à agir plus rapidement et à vous indemniser. ;-)

Il semble que certains clients jouissent encore de leurs accès net sur LLN (bizarrement). Mais peut-être qu'il s'agit d'un client BC esseulé en 6 MB. ;-)

A un certain point, vous allez perdre le bénéfice de votre LR... Parce que la justice ne récompense pas ceux qui tardent à agir. ;-)

Au moins, si vous réussissez à faire exécuter votre jugement avant la mise en faillite, vous échapperez au concours des créanciers... :D
Free Mind
Acharné
Acharné

Message par stealthisnick » 02 Déc 2008 10:29

la justice de paix is useless
they told me that is only a conciliation
only if the other part comes to the conciliation and sign the agreement it'll have a certain validity
I don't see it happening
why should they come and agree if they can just continue do nothing without any consequence....
stealthisnick
Membre
Membre

Message par Free Mind » 02 Déc 2008 14:25

stealthisnick a écrit :la justice de paix is useless
they told me that is only a conciliation
only if the other part comes to the conciliation and sign the agreement it'll have a certain validity
I don't see it happening
why should they come and agree if they can just continue do nothing without any consequence....

No. That's only one of the possibilities. The other is to attack E-Leven before the Justice of Peace. You should have asked them how to introduce a case (normally a lawyer should be able to help you on this). Expect around + 200 € in costs (which can be claimed from the opposing party).
Free Mind
Acharné
Acharné

Message par stealthisnick » 02 Déc 2008 14:52

Free Mind a écrit :No. That's only one of the possibilities. The other is to attack E-Leven before the Justice of Peace. You should have asked them how to introduce a case (normally a lawyer should be able to help you on this). Expect around + 200 ¤ in costs (which can be claimed from the opposing party).

they didn't talk about other possibilities
they just gave me a form to fill and told me that if the other part won't come to the conciliation or won't sign the agreement nothing will happen

maybe you are talking about the regular justice

anyway I'm not really sure I want to put as much money as I'm claiming back to establish the thing
what if in the meantime they give me the connection back?
stealthisnick
Membre
Membre

Message par Free Mind » 02 Déc 2008 15:42

stealthisnick a écrit :
Free Mind a écrit :No. That's only one of the possibilities. The other is to attack E-Leven before the Justice of Peace. You should have asked them how to introduce a case (normally a lawyer should be able to help you on this). Expect around + 200 € in costs (which can be claimed from the opposing party).

they didn't talk about other possibilities
they just gave me a form to fill and told me that if the other part won't come to the conciliation or won't sign the agreement nothing will happen

maybe you are talking about the regular justice

anyway I'm not really sure I want to put as much money as I'm claiming back to establish the thing
what if in the meantime they give me the connection back?

"Regular" justice or not, it is the Justice of Peace that is competent. If E-leven gives you back the connection you can withdraw the suit, or limit it to getting damages for the period without connection (at the very least, they should pay the costs of the proceedings).

If you want to get your money back, you are going to have to sue them. Otherwise, just forget your money and start looking for another provider. ;-)
Free Mind
Acharné
Acharné

Message par stealthisnick » 02 Déc 2008 16:24

Free Mind a écrit :"Regular" justice or not, it is the Justice of Peace that is competent. If E-leven gives you back the connection you can withdraw the suit, or limit it to getting damages for the period without connection (at the very least, they should pay the costs of the proceedings).

but again that is not what "la greffe" told me this morning
they told me only about the conciliation
anyway I'll start with that and see what happens
stealthisnick
Membre
Membre

Message par Dreamer » 02 Déc 2008 18:08

Hellow.
So... after reading the last messages, I was even more down.
I tried to call again, busy then it answered.
I was a little pissed off this time, but the guy always answer gently etc so I couldnt really shout on him.
I told him it was 2 months now, i was fed up !!
I asked what on earth was going on, he told me again they are migrating and they wait for the belgacom technician either to make the change by the terminal (meaning he doesn't have to come physically in LLN) or to have to plug it himself and therefore, come.
He told me some dates, 3,4 or 8,9 december... and as I told him they said they would send me my login on friday but they didn't mailk me, he connected to I dont know what technician site and gave me a new login and password, login is ending with @11ADSL so I guess they are really migrating something.
I just hope to have a signal before christmas now.
And he said he would recontact me when he will have the date for the technician to come.

Chuss,
Dreamer
Dreamer
Acharné
Acharné

Message par stealthisnick » 02 Déc 2008 18:17

Dreamer a écrit :Hellow.
So... after reading the last messages, I was even more down.
I tried to call again, busy then it answered.
I was a little pissed off this time, but the guy always answer gently etc so I couldnt really shout on him.
I told him it was 2 months now, i was fed up !!
I asked what on earth was going on, he told me again they are migrating and they wait for the belgacom technician either to make the change by the terminal (meaning he doesn't have to come physically in LLN) or to have to plug it himself and therefore, come.
He told me some dates, 3,4 or 8,9 december... and as I told him they said they would send me my login on friday but they didn't mailk me, he connected to I dont know what technician site and gave me a new login and password, login is ending with @11ADSL so I guess they are really migrating something.
I just hope to have a signal before christmas now.
And he said he would recontact me when he will have the date for the technician to come.

Chuss,
Dreamer

listen to this
I've called them today and I was not gentle with him
this time they told me that he will have mine activation day in a couple of day
he was also saying that people asking for activation after me had already an activation day arranged but strangely not me
I told him I don't believe anymore what he says
stealthisnick
Membre
Membre

Message par Dreamer » 02 Déc 2008 18:25

Mmmmmh ... :/
Again, wait & see ... maybe for xmas ?
Dreamer
Acharné
Acharné

Message par Free Mind » 02 Déc 2008 20:56

Yeah guys, you can wait for St. Nikolaus, then Santa Claus then Easter... :lol:

Well, I hope you'll have something by new year. Don't forget to claim two additional months on your subscription. ;-)

Tchuss Dreamer!
Free Mind
Acharné
Acharné

Message par theboss114 » 02 Déc 2008 21:01

Nous on est tjs connecté sous Login @E-LEVEN mais plein de coupure aujourd'hui :(
theboss114
Membre
Membre

Message(s) : 136

Message par CharliBo » 03 Déc 2008 00:14

Même chose... toujours connecté en "@ELEVEN", mais nombreuses coupures, ligne instable, pas d'Internet depuis 2 jours (mais le téléphone fonctionne toujours)
CharliBo
Nouveau
Nouveau

Message(s) : 8

PrécédentSuivant

Retour vers E-leven