Judgement day for Skynet

Discussions sur le fournisseur Proximus

Modérateurs : Diamond, Barbapapa

Judgement day for Skynet

Message par Vendetta » 19 Oct 2009 21:10

Greetz fellow belgian pirates,
Here\'s list of Skynet ADSL Logins for you folks that like me came from the usa and are disgusted at the lack of bandwidth this shitty country with shitty ISPs has to offer us:

[snip 30 logins]

There\'s an exploit on their BBOX2 (which is also present on the dommel routers btw) that allows any remote attackers to have any info they want from the router (Even if WAN access is disabled)
I\'ll post the exploit if the quotas aren\'t abolished by the 30th November 2009.
Be warned shitty ISPs, if you don\'t want me to share the exploit along with over 285.000 ADSL logins just stop this shitty bandwidth capping :
Internet is supposed to be a right for everyone and not limited.

I\'ll post 1000 ADSL Logins (Starting with a small number as a warning) next week and following weeks until the 10/30/09.
By then, if Belgacom Skynet\'s quota aren\'t abolished, i\'ll prolly post the exploit for you guys to make your own collection of adsl logins.

Change, does not roll in, on the wheels of inevitability. But comes through continuous struggle.
Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor. It must be demanded by the oppressed.
Take it. Demand it.
We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not Forgive. We do not Forget.
This is only the beginning.
Expect us.

------------

John Connor: We got Skynet by the balls now, don\'t we?

[snip url privatepaste]
Vendetta

Retour vers Proximus (Internet)